"Brothers and sisters I have none but this man’s father is my father’s son.
Who is the man?”
Solve this riddle and think about how your brain did it (for science).
(this is for people who know their MBTI or socionics type, but if you want to participate you can take a somewhat accurate online test)
Did you solve the riddle? Do you know how your brain did it?
How did you do it?
1. Subconsciously traced the relationships from father to son until you got to the end of the phrase and knew the answer.
2. Consciously forced yourself to follow the relationships from father to son.
3. Subconsciously came up with of all the different possibilities and decided on the most viable one.
4. “People who make riddles think they’re really clever. What are all the answers that riddlers might find clever?/I just intuitively knew the answer because I know how riddles work.”
5. “I’ve heard this one before.”
6. Took note that “brothers and sisters” was a relevant piece of information and drew your conclusion from that.
7. Another way I didn’t think of.
How did your brain do it and what type are you?
probably a bit late but i’m an ISTP and I used the second method and I also had to make a diagram